SEPT. 2025
THE STAFF TEAM
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:03 am
Credits
Ties of Magic was created by Katie. Site graphics were created by Xaria. Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY Forum plots and characters belong to the members. The Harry Potter universe belongs to J.K. Rowling. No copyright infringement intended.
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Out for a Stroll (Rodion)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Out for a Stroll (Rodion) Empty Re: Out for a Stroll (Rodion)

Post by Rodion Vasiliev Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:34 pm

Rodion had dreaded the idea of having to go school shopping since it meant he had to be polite to others and try to act like a prince. Since he loved to put the prince stuff on his younger brother since he knew that he would not be king so why not make him do the prince stuff, so he felt some sort of importance, as he walked the streets with a smile on his face in a black t shirt, a pair of jeans, a jacket, and a pair of boots, he was not one to dress like a prince he liked his simple outfit.

Looking around the street he had watched as people walked with each other, the place of Sokolov Alley often seemed more like a muggle place with how it was. Coming across a bench he saw a girl who looked about his age sitting down as he let out a small smile he knew this was perfect. Since he enjoyed flirting with girls and seeing what came out of it.

Walking over casually as he looked and he said. " Would it be wrong if I join a pretty girl like you on a bench? " aside from being Russian. The boy knew English as he knew that if he was one day to be king he had to have some sort of other language in him as he let out at the girl with a grin across his face. As he knew that someone had to let the high prince of Russia join them.
wrath
Rodion Vasiliev
Handler :
Katie Une
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
School :
Durmstrang
Year :
Seventh Year
Student
gif/image :
Out for a Stroll (Rodion) 0JAX6_s-200x150
Rodion Vasiliev

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodion Vasiliev Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:11 pm

Rodion had disliked challenges, since that is why he passed things on to his little brother. He let out an honest smile as he knew he would try to get what he wants. He looked at her as he thought of what to say since most people said yes. Since he wouldn't want to sit the the prince of Russia it was a lifetime opportunity like how every girl thought about any king. Looking at the girl he let out a smile as he looked and he said.

" That's ashame, since most girls would kill to sit with a high prince, and come on you know that I could talk to any other girl. " said Rodion with a smirk. Rodion had been a jerk and he had no shame or care since he had that right what could someone do hang him for being a normal teenage guy. Looking as he looked and he said. " It not like there are reporters around. But if you mean it then I can go find someone else since standing tends to be kind of tiring. " smirked the prince.

wrath
Rodion Vasiliev
Handler :
Katie Une
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
School :
Durmstrang
Year :
Seventh Year
Student
gif/image :
Rodion Vasiliev

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodion Vasiliev Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:40 am

Rodion looked at the girl with a mischievous grin, " I just am used to being the guy every girl wants, and I have sat with many princesses. Then again I let my little brother do all my duties. " sneered Rodion as he looked at the girl as she was kind of boring him. Looking at her he said, " I have met many princesses and princes alright. And why would I recognize someone when I seen plenty. " asked the seventeen year old with his arms crossed.

The prince had looked at her and he said, " Yes since I think I am partially enjoying this challenge more then I thought I would, my lady. " he said in a polite voice. Since he might as well be kind to a princess despite him as he looked at her with a smile on his face. " I should be doing prince things, but I use my younger brother to my advantage. " he said with a smile on his face.

" So your not the heir to Norway? " asked Rodion.
wrath
Rodion Vasiliev
Handler :
Katie Une
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
School :
Durmstrang
Year :
Seventh Year
Student
gif/image :
Rodion Vasiliev

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top