SEPT. 2025
THE STAFF TEAM
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:03 am
Credits
Ties of Magic was created by Katie. Site graphics were created by Xaria. Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY Forum plots and characters belong to the members. The Harry Potter universe belongs to J.K. Rowling. No copyright infringement intended.
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Sweet Sweet Troublemaker ( Open )

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Sweet Troublemaker ( Open ) Empty Sweet Sweet Troublemaker ( Open )

Post by Ryder Yates Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:17 pm

Ryder had decided to spend his last couple weeks of summer in Diagon Alley shopping for Quidditch gear as he had wanted to do well this next year. And had been thrilled upon finding out that he was made captain as he had beat Cressida Malfoy. Ryder had been determined to win this year and beat all of teams. Especially the team that consisted of Hercules Gaunt brother. Since Ryder loved wining and the pride it gave him as he entered Quality Quidditch Supplies. Dressed in a pair of shorts, a short sleeve Falcons jersey, and a pair of Nike.

The fifteen year old had began looking at the shelves in the shop. Hoping to find some sort of thing that interest him. As he had been trying to escape his overbearing sister who was determined to study her life away instead of enjoying her fifth year. Then again someone had to be the one who got the grades since it clearly was not Ryder.

Mainly because he was not interested in studying and prepared slacking off in class. And had no clue what Shaw was thinking when she made him Gryffindor captain when Cressida clearly had the good grades. His grades were just average as he had then found chaser gear as he was looking at the gear not hearing people around him too preoccupied in his mind.

Feeling something hit him he turned and saw someone and he said. " Watch where you going I am trying to find things for my team here. " said the fifteen year old annoyed.
pride
Ryder Yates
Handler :
Katie Une
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Fifth Year
Quidditch Captain
gif/image :
Sweet Sweet Troublemaker ( Open ) Giphy
Ryder Yates

Back to top Go down

Sweet Sweet Troublemaker ( Open ) Empty Re: Sweet Sweet Troublemaker ( Open )

Post by Pandora Manson Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:44 am

Pandora was in search for the perfect gift for her older brother, Zeus. She just didnt understand enough about Quidditch to really know what to get him. She was more focused on the items on the shelf and hadnt been paying attention to where she was walking and she bumped right into someone. She blushed and quickly lowered her head "Im sorry. I wasnt paying attention." She slowly lifted her head and recognized him as one of her schoolmates, but she couldnt remember his name
unsorted
Pandora Manson
Handler :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Pandora Manson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder Yates Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:18 pm

Ryder had disliked when anyone ran into him. Since he was a kid who held himself at a high standard something that he was sadly too proud of. Looking back over at the Quidditch belongings as he soon heard the person he ran into speak, turning and he said. " Sure you weren't do you even know that your speaking to the Gryffindor Quidditch captain. " smirked Ryder.

As he looked, and he said. " I guess your forgiven, but my name is Ryder. " smiled Ryder with a smirk on his face. Looking he said once again, " Watch where your going next time how about. " said the fifteen year old.
pride
Ryder Yates
Handler :
Katie Une
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Fifth Year
Quidditch Captain
gif/image :
Sweet Sweet Troublemaker ( Open ) Giphy
Ryder Yates

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora Manson Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:18 am

Pandoras eyes lit up when he mentioned Gryffindor "Youre a Gryffindor? So am I." SHe said "Odd that I dont recognize you. Anyway, its nice to meet you Ryder. Im Pandora Manson." SHe said smiling up at him "So you know alot about this stuff right? Its my brother, Zeus, birthday soon and I really wanna get him something. He loves quidditch, but I know absolutely nothing about it. Could you maybe help me."
unsorted
Pandora Manson
Handler :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Pandora Manson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum