SEPT. 2025
THE STAFF TEAM
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:03 am
Credits
Ties of Magic was created by Katie. Site graphics were created by Xaria. Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY Forum plots and characters belong to the members. The Harry Potter universe belongs to J.K. Rowling. No copyright infringement intended.
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Here kitty kitty (orpheus)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Here kitty kitty (orpheus)  Empty Here kitty kitty (orpheus)

Post by Carina Athena Malfoy Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:03 pm

Athena entered diagon alley and smiling. She walked to magical menagerie with a bunch of galleons in her pocket. She walked down the aisles in search of the perfect pet. She wasn't sure if she wanted a cat, a rat or an owl. While an owl would be good to keep in touch with her parents and friends, she couldn't cuddle with an owl. As she turned the corner she spotted the cutest tiniest white and black kitten and fell in love. She picked up the tiny creature who mewled at her and she melted "oh my Merlin. You are so cute. Ok little one, you are coming with me" she said and went to the counter to pay for the kitten "I'm going to call you... Gem. Short for Gemini"
envy
Carina Athena Malfoy
Handler :
sydney
Blood Status :
pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
5th
Student
gif/image :
Here kitty kitty (orpheus)  Tumblr_njzsxkVwv21twkn6do2_250
Carina Athena Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Here kitty kitty (orpheus)  Empty Re: Here kitty kitty (orpheus)

Post by Orpheus Black Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:11 pm

Orpheus had been relieved to be able to be away from home for a little bit, as he began walking down the streets of Diagon Alley. Wondering to himself as he thought for a moment, dressed in a pair of shorts, a red tank top, and a pair of converse. It was dressed enough to make sure his muscles showed as he walked down the streets looking in each of the windows curious on what he should do. Soon watched as he entered Magical Menagarie.

The seventeen year old looked around at the many animals in the shop. Curious on what he should get, even though he had animals at home already and to start with. And he soon heard voice turning in the aisle he looked and he saw a girl letting out a smirk. As she was holding a cat and practically playing with a cat, and girls with animals always seemed to be cute in his mind.

Walking up the girl, as he said. " Cute animal you got there? Cats are always interesting. " said Orpheus with a smile.
pride
Orpheus Black
Handler :
Katie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Seventh Year
Student/Beater
gif/image :
Here kitty kitty (orpheus)  Tumblr_inline_mlli7xXMfR1qz4rgp
Orpheus Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Athena Malfoy Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:31 pm

Athena turned as she heard a voice approach and her blue eyes were practically glowing with happiness at her new furry friend "yes. She is a sweetie. This is gem. It's short for Gemini" she said petting the tiny kitten "and I'm carina malfoy. But I go by athena. If you call me carina, I'll hex your balls off" she said with an innocent smile. She then stepped outside as she had finished her shopping and waited a few moments to see if the boy would follow
envy
Carina Athena Malfoy
Handler :
sydney
Blood Status :
pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
5th
Student
gif/image :
Here kitty kitty (orpheus)  Tumblr_njzsxkVwv21twkn6do2_250
Carina Athena Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top