SEPT. 2025
THE STAFF TEAM
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:03 am
Credits
Ties of Magic was created by Katie. Site graphics were created by Xaria. Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY Forum plots and characters belong to the members. The Harry Potter universe belongs to J.K. Rowling. No copyright infringement intended.
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Lessons in Pranking ( Kira )

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lessons in Pranking ( Kira ) Empty Lessons in Pranking ( Kira )

Post by Dylan Foxx Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:35 pm

Dylan's summer had been exciting for the thirteen year old. Since it was him having fun with being in trouble and enjoying it. And basically just being a kid, which was all he really wanted to do as he walked down the streets of Diagon Alley in a pair of jeans, converse, and a red t shirt. Nothing too fancy since Dylan was never a kid who cared about being fancy or what others thought of him. Since what the was the point since all people did was judge others.

The thirteen year old spotted a shop that made him smile. And in his young mind it was perfect as he walked into the shop looking around. It seemed completely perfect as he entered the store filled with pranks and all that he wanted and he had plenty of money to pay for it. Making his way over to one of the aisle which had darkness power.

Looking at him he looked, as he watched and decided to get one. He could definitely have fun with this as he looked around hoping no one was looking around. He had wanted to use to maybe mess up some of his parents thing and they wouldn't suspect a thing. But before he knew it his mind had been too caught as he thought with a smile.

But he felt something hit him looking and he said. " Ow. You trying to kill me? " asked the Gryffindor rubbing his face a bit.
envy
Dylan Foxx
Handler :
Katie
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Third Year
Student
gif/image :
Lessons in Pranking ( Kira ) Tumblr_inline_o93a1ev8yf1tae3h3_500
Dylan Foxx

Back to top Go down

Lessons in Pranking ( Kira ) Empty Re: Lessons in Pranking ( Kira )

Post by Kira Cartwright Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:41 pm

Kira was at diagon alley with Tristan and jace and dragged her siblings into weasleys wizard wheezes and began exploring. She found herself in an aisle with darkness powder and thought for a moment before grabbing some. She could have some fun with jace with this stuff. She turned to go show Tristan and slammed right into a boy. She groaned in pain and held her nose "more like your trying to kill me. Your lucky my nose isn't broken" she said staring at him. Being the princess of England, she wasn't used to people speaking to her in such a tone that this boy was using.
wrath
Kira Cartwright
Handler :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Kira Cartwright

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Foxx Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:47 pm

Dylan had disliked when people ran into him, as he had looked at the girl who ran into him as he looked, and he said. " No it was the other way around. I was just looking at the darkness powder, so sorry for not paying attention. " said the boy abruptly. As he looked at the girl, and he said. " Well sorry that your nose was almost broken I will watch where I am going next time. " said Dylan with a smirk.

The boy looked, and he said. " My name is Dylan by the way. " smiled the boy.
envy
Dylan Foxx
Handler :
Katie
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Third Year
Student
gif/image :
Lessons in Pranking ( Kira ) Tumblr_inline_o93a1ev8yf1tae3h3_500
Dylan Foxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Cartwright Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:27 pm

Kira looked at the boy and turned her nose up a bit "thank you for apologizing. My name is Kira. Kira Cartwright, princess of England" she said and smirked at the boy in return "charmed to meet you dylan" just then, her sister turned the corner and raised an eyebrow "just a few more minutes Kira" Kira nodded and watched her sister walk off before turning back to dylan "you attend hogwarts?"
wrath
Kira Cartwright
Handler :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Kira Cartwright

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top