SEPT. 2025
THE STAFF TEAM
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:03 am
Credits
Ties of Magic was created by Katie. Site graphics were created by Xaria. Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY Forum plots and characters belong to the members. The Harry Potter universe belongs to J.K. Rowling. No copyright infringement intended.
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Wait, what? (Hercules)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wait, what? (Hercules) Empty Wait, what? (Hercules)

Post by Carmen Santiago Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:55 pm

Summer for Carmen hasn't really been fun for sure. She hasn't really felt that good since the end of June. Middle of July she found out she was pregnant even which made things even worse for the poor girl. She knew that her life will be even more terrible than it is already. She had even plans to do abortion but she couldn't kill the baby. She had no heart for it.

The bad thing about all this she knows around what time period it happened but she can't remember who father even was. She knows she is still young and well has barely any money to take care of the baby. That's why she had even got herself a job for summer. It didn't give much but she knew she couldn't really get any money from her father. She even tried to talk with her this summer over owls since she learned he lives in France with his new family. Her father is her guardian now but she let's girl to do whatever she wants and doesn't care at all what she does.

So here she was walking in the Three Broomstick once again. Since she was craving for food here and well she wasn't that good of a cook. She just knew the basics of cooking. She walked in and tried to find a seat for herself. It was evening and here were quite many people. So she didn't really look where she walking and she walked into the wall. Well, she thought it was but a few seconds later she realised it was a person. The girl took few steps back. "Sorry," she said there. She wasn't even sure if she really meant it but it was a normal reaction when you walked into someone.
wrath
Carmen Santiago
Handler :
Krissu
Blood Status :
Halfblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Seventh
Student
gif/image :
Wait, what? (Hercules) Tumblr_mroqx9Xab11qdqqiao3_r2_250
Carmen Santiago

Back to top Go down

Wait, what? (Hercules) Empty Re: Wait, what? (Hercules)

Post by Hercules Gaunt Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:57 pm

Hercules summer in his mind was to busy planning his wedding, which Nova had been most. Since it just seemed right that women did the sort of the planning right. The day was technically her special day not his in all honesty. He was only giving her the ring and all that as he then thought about the thing he did over the summer he had yet to tell Nova about. The Quidditch player had decided to spend the day in the Three Broomsticks with a smile on his face.

Maybe he could pick some wedding things while he was in Hogsmeade. Entering the tavern in a pair of brown shorts, a pair of skater shoes, a grey t shirt, and a pair of sunglasses. Since he did not want anyone noticing him since he was not willing to flattered with getting audographs or whatever normal celebrities did, and with his wedding being the talk of the world. Like it was the greatest thing since god only knew walking up the counter. As he saw people whispering among him.

The twenty year old rolled his eyes at the low whispers that could be heard, before he knew it he felt someone bump into him. Turning as he looked for a second and he looked, and he said. " Your fine I should have been paying attention. Just so caught up with wedding planning you know can make you forget things " smiled the man.

Hercules than looked at their as he looked and she looked familiar. Contemplating the night he had cheated on his fiancee, but he soon looked, and he said. " What is your name by the way? Because my name is Hercules Gaunt if you already haven't heard. " said Hercules with a sigh.
pride
Hercules Gaunt
Handler :
Katie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Alumni
Falcons Chaser
gif/image :
Wait, what? (Hercules) Tumblr_inline_nlqo61YujC1snxgfy
Hercules Gaunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Santiago Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:10 pm

Carmen looked at the young man in front of her and just nodded her head there. "Oh I see," she said there. She couldn't really tell who person in front of her was. She didn't really pay that much of attention to quidditch really or it players.

"Good luck with your wedding plannings," she said there with a small smile. When the person in front of her said his name then that name seemed bit of familiar but she couldn't tell why yet. She was sure she heard it before. Not just because she was famous some how.

"I'm Carmen Santiago," she said there. Even if her first name was name was Carmenita but she barely used it. Anways she was wearing jeans, t-shirts ans jacket on it, oh and sneakers. These were comfortable clothes for her.

"Have we met before? Something tells me we have but I can't tell where and why." She really was curious about it there right now.
wrath
Carmen Santiago
Handler :
Krissu
Blood Status :
Halfblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Seventh
Student
gif/image :
Carmen Santiago

Back to top Go down

Post by Hercules Gaunt Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:24 pm

Hercules had come used to the good luck with his wedding and the congratulations. As he looked at her with a small smile. Even though a part of him had felt like he met her before. As he looked, and he thought about maybe asking her about lunch as he looked at her with a smile. " Thank you but is stressful, since my fiancee wants it to be perfect. " said Hercules kind of annoyed. And if he knew about him cheating on her he knew he would never live it down.

Listening as she introduce herself. Causing him to look, and he said. " Your name sounds familiar. " said Hercules with a small sigh. As he seemed familiar, and nervous feeling grew in his stomach as he had a feeling this would not end well. Looking at her as he thought for a moment, about the night he cheated on Nova and looking at the girl as she looked very familiar.

Wondering if he was talking to the girl he cheated on Nova with, as he sighed. " I think we may have, so if you don't mind me asking Carmen. What did you do this summer. " he said crossing his arms hoping he could figure out who this girl was he sighed. Nervous at what she was about to tell him as he crossed his arms thinking for a moment.
pride
Hercules Gaunt
Handler :
Katie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Alumni
Falcons Chaser
gif/image :
Hercules Gaunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Santiago Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:41 pm

Carmen didn't know much about weddings and she hasn't even figured out what she wants once she gets there. She doesn't really plan to get married anytime soon. Even if she didn't plan to become the mother anytime soon but she will be one in about 7 months. She at times hates her life. "Oh, I see. Well good luck with that I suppose," she said there something. She wasn't really sure what else to say on that matter.

She nodded on that when he said her named seemed familiar. So did his some how but she couldn't tell why. She had no memories of her night when she got pregnant. Well, here and there were some things flashing when she thought about it but she wasn't sober at all. Which wasn't very like her but her summer didn't start very good for sure.

"Let me see what I did. Trying to find a job for summer, visiting some local bars and pubs at night and getting drunk there actually, what else did oh, did find a job for me now going there turning working hours. I think that's all" she listed everything she could remember. Of course, she wouldn't tell someone who she barely even knows that she slept with someone. She wasn't even sure how to tell somebody she was pregnant. It was something she wasn't really very comfortable to talk about. Actually, everything that included her personal life was hard to talk her about.
wrath
Carmen Santiago
Handler :
Krissu
Blood Status :
Halfblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Seventh
Student
gif/image :
Carmen Santiago

Back to top Go down

Post by Hercules Gaunt Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:33 pm

Hercules had been trying to put two and twos together as he thought to himself. Since this girl looked awfully familiar to him and he had no clue why or how she looked so familiar. And listening as she told him good luck with his wedding planning. " Thank you I guess, but to be honest it doesn't have to be this big bash if you know what I mean. " said Hercules.

As he sighed to himself for a minute, and looking at the girl. " To be honest I just wish that it could be just going to some random courthouse and eloping. Not having to go through all of that, but my fiancee says it has to perfect, so it has to be unforunately. " said Hercules with a sigh. Looking at the girl as she told him her whole summer schedule, and he said. " Hey getting a job is cool? Doesn't hurt to have your own money to buy your own things, and not have to bum off your parents. " smiled Hercules.

His head nodding at the the talk of pubs, and soon something clicked back to him. Looking at her he looked, and he asked. " Were you at one in June? " asked Hercules. As some things were starting to come back to him and wondering about the night he cheated on Nova, as he looked, and he said. " I am asking because in June I was at one of the pubs. " said Hercules.
pride
Hercules Gaunt
Handler :
Katie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Alumni
Falcons Chaser
gif/image :
Hercules Gaunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Santiago Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:47 pm

Carmen just nodded her there. "Yeah, I don't really plan to have a big wedding for sure. No big deal really. Also not that kind of rich even to afford some fancy and big wedding," she said there and sighed. She would never get money from her father. Mother is useless too as since that one is dead already years. As far she knows she has no other relatives.

"Well yeah. Kind of need money yep. Complicated family matters," she said there. She didn't really wanna go into details about her father really. She barely told anyone about it. People didn't really have to know her full back story. She didn't want people to pity her because of it. So she usually made up some story or just said it's complicated.

"Oh. I was yeah. I'm sure of it. After that well haven't really gone. You could say some health problems," she replied then back to the question now. "Wait, what?" she asked there when she realised something there now. "We did it together?" he asked there now when she realised it was this guy in front of her who made her pregnant probably. "Oh my god," she mumbled there now.
wrath
Carmen Santiago
Handler :
Krissu
Blood Status :
Halfblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Seventh
Student
gif/image :
Carmen Santiago

Back to top Go down

Post by Hercules Gaunt Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:33 pm

Hercules had been watching Carmen as thoughts were coming to him. And he had began wondering for a moment and thought about Nova. Looking at her he sighed, and he said. " Yeah even though I am rich I was kind of hoping for a quiet ceremony. Since my life is already in the spotlight. " said the Quidditch player. As he had just wanted to have some sort of peace. Listening to Carmen, he looked and he said. " Well being rich is not all as good as other thinks it is. " said Hercules.

And listening for a moment, " That's good since it good when people work for their money not when they just have it handed to them. " said the man. " Well I hope those family matters get better for you since complications are always horrible. " said the twenty year old. With a small sigh on his face looking at then as he soon looked at her in shock.

Listening as she told him something, that he instantly felt like a crap. As she told him they did it together, and right then he remembered as he thought to himself. And looking at her. " I think so too, meaning I am so fucking sorry if I ruined anything for you. " said the Quidditch star in shock a she had a feeling where this conversation was easily taking him.

" Well if we did sleep together, I hope I didn't fuck up your life? " said Hercules in shock as he did not what to think or he had a feeling. As he looked around the tavern, looking at him wondering. And back at Carmen intently.

pride
Hercules Gaunt
Handler :
Katie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Alumni
Falcons Chaser
gif/image :
Hercules Gaunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Santiago Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:21 am

Carmen listened what the male in front of her said. He made sense actually there. "I guess yeah. Not everyone wants fancy and well big weddings. But I guess you can't change her mind now. It's hard probably. So Good Luck with that all there," she said and did a smile a little bit. She wasn't really sure what to else to say there on this matter.

Carmen just nodded her head there. She knew her family matter will be always complicated. Those will never improve really. "Oh yeah. I don't really have any other choice in the matter," she said there and sighed. She didn't really wanna talk about it there. Just her family matter are something like that. Very few know what is really going on.

"Oh my god," she said there and sighed again. This wasn't good. She wasn't sure how she should say that she actually did fuck up her life even more than it is. She is pregnant now with a baby and barely gets by even herself. "Well erm...," she said there and wasn't sure how to bring it up that she is pregnant there.

"Well..," she started again and looked around her. "I think you kind of did. If you get by that what you did do. Not easy to say it out. When you still try get to use with that idea," she finally said there now something. She was hoping he will get the hint there now.
wrath
Carmen Santiago
Handler :
Krissu
Blood Status :
Halfblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Seventh
Student
gif/image :
Carmen Santiago

Back to top Go down

Post by Hercules Gaunt Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:15 pm

Hercules crossed his arms as he listened to Carmen with an agreement as he was not a fancy man and despite being famous. He wanted to be normal, and be able to attend college. Not have to spend his life playing quidditch and being the best husband ever. " Thank you just ready for all this to be done, and I can live my life as a married man. " sighed the twenty year old.

The man looked at the girl with curiosity as she seemed to be uneasy to him. Looking he looked at her as he said. " Everything all right? " asked Hercules. And then crossing his arms as he watched her and upon realizing he slept with her he felt nervous. As he had a feeling he knew did wrong as he looked at her and listened to her speak.

" I got you pregnant didn't I " asked Hercules, since he could not recall using any sort of protection. And when drunk one night stand happens the chances of condoms being used seemed slim. Upon looking at her he said looked, and he said. " I am sorry for whatever I did since you don't deserve it. " said Hercules with a small sigh.
pride
Hercules Gaunt
Handler :
Katie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Alumni
Falcons Chaser
gif/image :
Hercules Gaunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Santiago Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:59 am

Carmen nodded her head about being done with the wedding. She really wasn't sure what else she should say about this topic. She herself didn't plan to have them any soon since she didn't really have an even boyfriend yet or even someone who she really loves that way.

The question if you are okay was a good question for sure. "I'm okay. I can get through this somehow for sure. No big deal really. The not first time my life isn't good. It's has been always a disaster," she said there and sighed. It was basically true. When most kids were having fun she learned how to cook, take care of house and herself.

"Yep, you did," she answered to that statement that simple. "Don't worry about it that much. It's my own fault same much as it yours. I shouldn't have drunk that night that much but I guess I tried to drown my sad feelings into alcohol," she said and sighed. It was basically true. She had done it and now kind of regrets it but same time doesn't.
wrath
Carmen Santiago
Handler :
Krissu
Blood Status :
Halfblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Seventh
Student
gif/image :
Carmen Santiago

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top