SEPT. 2025
THE STAFF TEAM
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:03 am
Credits
Ties of Magic was created by Katie. Site graphics were created by Xaria. Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY Forum plots and characters belong to the members. The Harry Potter universe belongs to J.K. Rowling. No copyright infringement intended.
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

To My Sister Dearest ( Nova )

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To My Sister Dearest ( Nova ) Empty To My Sister Dearest ( Nova )

Post by Stella Black Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:43 am

Stella had mixed feelings about going back to Hogwarts, mainly because it would be her last year. And that meant after then she could no longer use everyone to her own advantage. And she knew she had plenty of students wrapped around her finger. And today she decided to spend the day at some park in England, she had no clue or no desire to care where she was as she looked around the park, and saw a building ahead of her as she began walking knowing damn well it was only her in England.

The seventeen year old had entered the building looking around it. As she saw a ton of people in the building looking around as she read it and saw it a hotel. Stella was not a fan of hotels, unless she had some sort of guy with her or a way of using it her advantage. She was not a nice person and she was aware of that.

Relieved to know that none of her siblings were there, as she walked over to one of the waiting areas. As she sat down and sat back in the seat. Dressed in a pair of shorts, a nirvana tank top, and a pair of gladiator sandals. Looking around seeing a guy she looked with a charming smile. " Fine place isn't it. " smirked the Slytherin.

As she thought maybe she could have some fun with a muggle. And before she knew it she saw someone and she looked over at the guy who clearly seemed to a college student due to his shirt he was wearing and she asked. " The name is Stella. " smiled Stella. Soon hearing footsteps behind her she turned with her jaw dropped.
lust
Stella Black
Handler :
Katie Une
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Seventh Year
Student
gif/image :
To My Sister Dearest ( Nova ) Tumblr_nwbygbJHrD1tkku6io1_250
Stella Black

Back to top Go down

To My Sister Dearest ( Nova ) Empty Re: To My Sister Dearest ( Nova )

Post by Nova Black Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:59 am

Nova decided to take break from planning her wedding. She was excited that she was going to be Nova Gaunt soon. Right now she was looking to have a little fun. Just to get her mind clear. So that she could make better choices. Walks in the park sounded like it would help clear her mind. Fresh air was something that was nice. After being in a room all day trying to plan the perfect wedding. She knew that she could always ask one of her sister if they wanted to help.

She then realized that she had stopped in front of a hotel. This would be the place where she would find Stella. Nova really knew her sister, so finding her wouldn't be that hard. Sure it would be easier if she had a muggle cell phone. But there was something that she wasn't ready to embrace. Even though she loved listening to some muggle music artist.

Nova was wearing a pair of skinny jeans, a tank top saying born this way, and and a pair of black heels. When she would walk, she wanted everybody to know that she was there. And that is when she finally found Stella. Not a shock that she was flirting with a random guy. This one looked older than her. “ Wow isn't it nice that I find you in a hotel and you are flirting ith some random guy.” She knew that her sister would be upset for a while.

But Nova knew that she would get over it. And this would be time where she could spend with her sister. Before she would go back to Hogwarts. It wasn't that long ago since she had been out of school. And she had her friends in the Slytherin house.
unsorted
Nova Black
Handler :
Katie Duex
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Nova Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Black Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:08 am

Stella had spotted her older sister Nova, who seemed to not be heard to make some random wedding plans as she smirked with distaste as her sister. The guy she was talking looked at her and looked at her older sister as he put his head down, and she said. " Well at least I am still on the market to be at hotels flirting with random guys. " smirked the seventeen year old. Knowing this might get under her sister skin as she smiled and she said. " Surprised your not with some random wedding planner, planning your wedding to your hot shot of a fiancee. " looking up at her sister.

Hercules Gaunt the star of the Quidditch world it seemed, and was no use to herself. Since it would mean to many girls would be flirting with him. And as she saw it was her sister's problem, but she still thought he was a super nice guy, but she didn't date celebrities due to the fan base. With the whole twitter world, and constantly tweeting. The seventeen year old looked at her phone. " Well since my flirting got interrupted, how may I assist my engaged older sister now? " asked Stella.

And before she knew it she looked and the guy looked at her, " So you two are sisters? " asked the college guy who she had no clue who the hell he was. As she looked, and she said. " Indeed we are right Nova? " smiled Stella. The guy nodded at her as she soon looked, at her as she let out a smile. As she thought for a second and before she knew it. " Also where is your husband to be Nova anyway? " asked Stella.
lust
Stella Black
Handler :
Katie Une
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Seventh Year
Student
gif/image :
Stella Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Black Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:28 am

Nova knew that Stella was going to through her bitchy comments. Which was something that she was used to hearing. Maybe because it was something that runs in the family. “ That is cute Stella. But you know at least I know that I have a man that I already know his name. And I know that Hercules will be faithful.”

She didn't like bringing her sister down. But that was what happened in the Black family. “ I wanted to take a break from all the wedding planning. Is it too much that I want to spend time with my sister.”

She knew that Hercules was a star in the quidditch world. Watching as girls would flirt with him. And throw themselves at him. But as long as he remember who he truly loved and who is married to him.

She would over look it. As long as it was just harmless flirting. Then she would go full bitch mode if it wasnt'. And she knew that other girls wouldn't want to mess with her.

Nova then watched as this guy asked if they was sisters. “ Very good, you must be smart. Do you want a cookie.” She then turned her attention to Stella. “ At leas t you can pick random guys who aren't dumb as a box of rocks.

But she then smiled as Stella said that they were sisters. “ Yes we are and you are my little sister.” Now Stella was asking where Hercules was. “ I think he is at practice.” Talking about quidditch in front of a muggle was something that she didn't want to do. And she knew that could lead to trouble.

And it wasn't like Stella would hook up with this guy again. But she wasn't going to take any chances.
unsorted
Nova Black
Handler :
Katie Duex
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Nova Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Black Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:40 am

Stella looked at her older sister with a smile, as she defended Hercules, a man who was famous being faithful when he has several girls flirting with him. The chances of that seemed slim in Stella's eyes as she looked, and she said. " The Quidditch hot shot being faithful? Come on he is pretty fucking hot, and I am sure so many girls would want to get a slice of the the cuteness that he is. And how many guys can truly resist being flooded with girls really? " the Slytherin looked at her sister intently.

Totally forgetting that the guy she was talking too probably had no clue what they were talking about, but she looked at him as he kind of understood. Turning her attention back to her sister as she said to the boy that he was smart and asked if he wanted a cookie. " Stella he isn't a kid Stella or a puppy. He is a man. " she said with a smile as she looked at him. " Since any hot guy in my opinion is a man. " she said looking at him as he looked at her.

Then she looked back at her older sister, " Well at least the random guys I pick aren't Quidditch hotshots they are actually normal people. Then again who says that once I graduate I might not marry a guy with money and save myself a lot of work. " smiled Stella as she looked at her sister with a smile. As she turned her attention back to the cute guy. " After my conversation with my sister, maybe we can go sneak off or something. " said Stella knowing this would piss her sister off as she looked at her.

" Yeah right, you would think he would take his time off to plan your wedding. Or is he letting you do all the work Nova? " asked Stella.
lust
Stella Black
Handler :
Katie Une
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Seventh Year
Student
gif/image :
Stella Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Black Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:16 am

Nova knew that she would have to get used to girls flirting with him. Even if she hated it. And right now Stella was being a bitch. Doesn't help the Nebula is only nice one out of their family. Sure Nova had her moments, but she was nice sometimes. “ Ouch my own sister is so jealous that she has to try and flirt with my own man.” She then rolled her eyes as she knew that Hercules would be faithful and do anything for her.

“ See thething is if some woman tried to put moves on my man. I would make sure that she would regret it for her life.” Sure Nova wouldn't kill but it was fun to think about. “ I think you should learn the important lesson Stella, I have Hercules balls. Meaning he wouldn't try anything stupid.

Nova hoped that she was right about this. And how much he loved her and thought she was his world. Stella then brought Nova's attention to the guy. “ I mean I guess he looks alright.” She then laughed when she was told that he wasn't a puppy. “ Please Stella I am sure this guy would pee himself if you let me get to second base.”

Stella then had to bring up that she was marrying a quidditch star. “ And Hercules is a normal person. But I am sure that your random guy doesn't have a MAGICAL connection. And I would love to see when you introduce him to the Black family.” At least she was able to best her sister.

“ Stella, this wedding has to be perfect. And he is helping me plan some of it.” Nova wished that her sister would grow up. But she was sure that wasn't going to happen any time soon.
unsorted
Nova Black
Handler :
Katie Duex
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Nova Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Black Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:13 pm

Stella had never liked when her sister made her sarcastic comments, as she looked letting out a fake chuckle as she looked, and she said. " Does it hurt you? " she said sarcastically. Listening as her sister brought about her wanting to sleep with Hercules. Rolling her eyes as she said. " Yeah sleeping with Hercules is not on my list. Since I would rather myself a college frat boy. " she said charmingly looking at her thrill for the night.

" How would you know? Since if a guy cheats he probably won't tell you. And go right ahead if you want a restraining order against you for being psycho fiancee. " smiled Stella jokingly. Knowing that the only place it would get her would be in trouble. Since it was her own fault for falling for a celebrity, and Stella knew that quite well, even though she did love her sister, like she loved all her siblings.

The seventh year looked, and she said. " There goes Nova having so much faith in Hercules. I am telling you right now your making a stupid mistake. " said Stella in dismay. One flaw that Hercules Gaunt had was that he had been super hot, and hot guys were never a good match. " At least I am not stupid, so there's your lesson Nova Black. " said Stella defensively.

Stella rolled her eyes as she said he was normal, " There is nothing normal about Hercules, Nova and does it fucking matter. I have a right to date whoever I want and you want to see. " she said as she looked at the boy kissing him not caring how her sister felt. Looking up at her older sister, " Well our parents can fucking suck it. Since I am not you guys. " said Stella, as she looked. " Meaning I don't like being told what to do or so. I am going to eighteen this year, meaning I won't have to follow rules. " said Stella with her arms crossed.

The college boy looked, and he said. " Does this mean I can sleep you with you? " asked the boy as Stella smiled as she said. " If you get lucky cutie pie. " she said with a smirk. And Stella looked and she said. " Who you kidding Nova everything has to be perfect. And what's the big deal it just a special day it not like it will be your last. " said Stella sarcastically.

She looked, and she said. " Of course he is, I guess I would have to ask him myself. " said Stella with a smirk.
lust
Stella Black
Handler :
Katie Une
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Seventh Year
Student
gif/image :
Stella Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Black Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:39 pm

It seemed like Nova and Stella was going back and forth. Since she was taking a break from planning, this was giving her something. Even if her sister as acting like a spoiled bitch.

She had to admit that she hated it when Hercules would flirt with other girls. She then mention that sleeping with her soon to be husband wasn't on that list.

“ Yeah well if you sleep with that frat guy. You are sleeping with everybody he has slept with. And I am sure that he has been in between plenty of legs.”

It was true that she wouldn't know. But she was sure that Hercules would say something. But she was sure that she would be able to pick up on signs. “ Oh but there are other ways to ruin a person. And don't think I will be a psycho fiancee. I would be taking it away from you.”

Hercules was Nova's life. And now they were going to start the first step for the rest of their lives. She then watched as Stella say that her parents could take a hike. “ Yeah but you aren't eighteen yet. And this guy is making out with jail bait.”

Stella would have to bring up that he was super hot. Now she brought up the wedding again. “ Maybe not perfect but I want it to be a special day. One that I can look back on. Since I will only do it once.”
unsorted
Nova Black
Handler :
Katie Duex
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Nova Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Black Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:26 am

Stella couldn't help but laugh at her older sister as she looked at her older sister, with a evil smile. As she was enjoying the fact that she was getting under her skin, and it was annoying her. And if she had to be honest her sister was the one being the buzz kill looking at her she let out a smirk. " And I am sure Hercules has been with plenty of girls. " smiled Stella. And just waiting for the perfect opportunity to use something against Hercules.

" Since when did Miss Nova become the expert on ruining other's lives. " asked Stella with her arms crossed as she looked at her older sister with a smile. Then looking at them, she said. " You would be and believe me I would kick their ass to the curb and find some way to make them jealous. Haven't you met me Nova, I am a stone cold-bitch. " said Stella with a smirk. Which was the total truth as she let out a smile looking around for a moment.

Then looking at her boy toy for the night, " I am so sorry for my older sister, and if she annoying you just tell me and we could leave. And leave her with her lovely wedding plans. " said Stella with a smile. And letting out a smile she was prepared looking around, " Yeah I know and I can't wait to be eighteen then I wouldn't have to deal with all of you. And your lovely Hercules, sounds a lot like our brother Orpheus. " said Stella with a smile.

" And what are you going to do, tell mom and dad. That I was sleeping around with a frat boy, to appease myself over the summer. Since you guys easily make me lose interest in being at home to be honest. " said Stella with a smile. And looking for a moment, " Yeah I am sure, you do, but going to a courthouse seems like less work to me. " said Stella, then again what work did Stella really do.

As she looked, and she said. " Your probably going to have several papprazzies at your wedding. " said Stella with a smirk as she sat back in the chair already bored with the conversation. Ready to just walk up and leave. " And this conversation is already boring me. " said Stella.
lust
Stella Black
Handler :
Katie Une
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Seventh Year
Student
gif/image :
Stella Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Black Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:41 pm

Right now Stella was getting on Nova's nerve. Sure she loved her sister but hated that she was a bitch all the time. Not like she could change all of this. But it seemed like she was getting an enjoyment out of this. She hated it when she said that Hercules has been with plenty of girls. Right now it was taking everything not to smack her into next Tuesday. But she was going to be the bigger person. Even if it was killing her.

“ This is what older sister are supposed to do. So the younger ones don't make stupid mistakes they regret.”Sometimes Stella was over dramatic about somethings. But when she was talking about what she would do if someone cheated on her. It sounds like a good idea. But she was sure that Hercules was cheating on her.

She then smirked. “ Yes, Stella we all know you are a bitch.” Nova knew that she should just let her do whatever she wanted it. Let her make her own mistakes. But be there when everything turns to shit in a handbasket. “ You know what, I think you if you want to screw every guy you see. Go ahead but don't' get pregnant or an STD.” Might as well since Stella was going to be eighteen soon. And she didn't like how she was comparing Hercules to their brother. But she was going to overlook that.

Now they were talking about the wedding again. “ You know I really don't know yet. I haven't decided on it yet.” She then listened as Stella was saying that she was already bored. “ Ya might as well go since I have a wedding dress fitting.” Nova still hadn't picked her bridesmaids, but she knew that her sisters would be in her wedding. Praying that Stella didn't ruin it.

“ See you later Stella.” That is when Nova started to walk away and out of the hotel.
unsorted
Nova Black
Handler :
Katie Duex
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Nova Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top