SEPT. 2025
THE STAFF TEAM
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:03 am
Credits
Ties of Magic was created by Katie. Site graphics were created by Xaria. Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY Forum plots and characters belong to the members. The Harry Potter universe belongs to J.K. Rowling. No copyright infringement intended.
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Tessa and Austin time alone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tessa and Austin time alone Empty Tessa and Austin time alone

Post by Austin Sinclair Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:09 am

Austin had come back from his game early they had won again. He walked in and placed his kit by the door in its special locker. Now he moved to the bed room and set candles all around the room he wanted it to be as romantic as he could get it, moving to the en-suit he ran a warm bath and scented it with oils, the ones he knew she liked and more candles. Now he took off his shirt and jeans moving to the kitchen he waited for Tessa to come back. He sat on the couch in the living room after he'd set the fire on to warm the room and give a subtle glow now he waited hoping she wouldn't be too long.
unsorted
Austin Sinclair
Handler :
Brant
Blood Status :
Half bood
Austin Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Tessa and Austin time alone Empty Re: Tessa and Austin time alone

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:36 am

Tessa walked into the house and smelt candles. She smiled softly to herself. The Southwick serpents must have won their game and austin was in a good mood. She laughed when she saw austin in only his boxers on the couch "you cant keep doing that. We have a daughter now. Where is Hope anyway?" She asked wondering where her daughter was. She then realized exactly why austin had set all this up and she aighed teasing him "you are so needy, you know that?" She sat besode him andnkissed him softly before cuddling into hiim, always feelong so safe in his arms
unsorted
Tessa Di Angelo
Handler :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Tessa Di Angelo

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:37 pm

Austin heard the door open and smiled as he watched her then heard her comment. " Shes on a sleep over at a friends, she's safe" he said "Okay she's with Danny, I thought you could use some relaxation time and he could use some nice and uncle bonding time." He told her standing and taking her jacket from off her shoulders and hung it up. Taking her hand he lead her to the bedroom and to the en-suit bathroom. "get in and relax." He said hoping she would ask him to join her. " I have your favorite dinner on the go for after, and no I'm not after anything, this is because I love you and you have worked so hard both for me and Hope".
unsorted
Austin Sinclair
Handler :
Brant
Blood Status :
Half bood
Austin Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:14 pm

Tessa relaxed a bit once he told her that hope was with danny. Danny was a good kid and she loved him to pieces "alright. That makes me feel a tiny bit better" she smiled as he took her jacket and lead her to the bathroom "how about this" she said eyeing the bath "you get some wine ready, ill take a nice relaxing bath, then I will see yoy downstairs by the time dinner is ready" she said smiling as she kissed him. He was so good to her "thank you, for all of this. Yoy have no idea how badly I needed it"
unsorted
Tessa Di Angelo
Handler :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Tessa Di Angelo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down