SEPT. 2025
THE STAFF TEAM
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:03 am
Credits
Ties of Magic was created by Katie. Site graphics were created by Xaria. Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY Forum plots and characters belong to the members. The Harry Potter universe belongs to J.K. Rowling. No copyright infringement intended.
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

follow the scent (niklaus)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

follow the scent (niklaus)  Empty follow the scent (niklaus)

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:22 pm

Tristan was not just in hunt mode. She was in hunt, devour, rip to shreds, kill mode. She had just found out her baby sister had been kidnapped and violated by a bunch of men that were after the family. Her family. her pack. After getting enough of the scent off kira when she got home, tristan left the house and began following the scent. She knew a few of the guys were still out there even after dinahs fight against them. She would forever be in debt to the siren girl for saving her little sister. She hated being in debt to people. She travelled to Solokov alley and entered a pub that werewolves frequented and asked a few rogue wolves if they had come across the scent. She was about to ask a male wolf if he recognized the acent when she recognized his "niko..." she said coldly. Not that she was mad at her half cousin, but she will still in hunt and kill mode.
pride
Tristan Lycanthe
Handler :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Tristan Lycanthe

Back to top Go down

follow the scent (niklaus)  Empty Re: follow the scent (niklaus)

Post by Niklaus Watson Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:35 pm

Niklaus knew what had happened to Kira and despite being a man who never showed emotion, his youngest brother shied away from him at the sight of Niklaus becoming red-faced and furious. He was by far the better tracker in the family, due to his line of work having made him better and because before he became a mercenary, he was in fact the pack hunter. He knew by the time Tristan would even go the even think of going to the werewolf bar, he would already be sitting there with blood drenching his white shirt. "Tristan. Took your time." He said in his usual cold tone, his gaze latched onto the fiery liquid in the glass.
unsorted
Niklaus Watson
Handler :
Annie
Blood Status :
Unknown
Niklaus Watson

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:50 pm

Tristan was about to ask him for help locating the scent of the men that had took kira when he saw his red shirt that used to be white. She gripped his arm and pulled him close and sniffed the blood "really niko? You couldn't wait for me? Yoy always get to have all the fun" she said pouting. Sure, tris was only 14, but she had a fascination with torturing people, especially those who deserve it. She nodded at the barkeep and ordered herself a fire whiskey whiich she wasnt allowed to drink at home, but she was sure niko wouldnt care. Once she got her drink she sipped it and then turned her attention back to niko "did they suffer? Did they feel pain?"
pride
Tristan Lycanthe
Handler :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Tristan Lycanthe

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Watson Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:02 pm

Niklaus let out a low rumble of a growl at her touching him. Despite them being family, he despised being touched unless he instigated it and he narrowed his eyes at the young girl. "You know what happened to the Siren girl. I could not let that happen to you. My job has allowed me to get an immunity to silver whilst you would still get hurt." He pointed out before downing his drink. "Of course they did. It's my job." He would never say that they were still alive, in his basement at home with no arms and they will feel pain every day until Dinah gets better.
unsorted
Niklaus Watson
Handler :
Annie
Blood Status :
Unknown
Niklaus Watson

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:08 pm

Tris chuckled darkly at the growl "you will have to get used to me touching you, dear cousin of mine." She reached up and pushed her luck by r uffling his hair and then smiling at him innocently as she continued to sip his drink. When he gave his explanation on why she wasn't allowed to have gone with she frowned "kit is my little sister" she always called kira, kit. It was a special nick name the girls had. She pushed her blonde hair out of her eyes and sighed "I wasn't there to protect her. Tracking is your job. But making sure kira is safe... well, thats mine."
pride
Tristan Lycanthe
Handler :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Tristan Lycanthe

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Watson Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:21 pm

Niklaus, in a smooth motion, grabbed her wrist and placed it behind her back before moving so she was forced against the table. "Half cousin and I don't like people touching me, Tristan. Next time, I won't be so kind." He hissed. He wasn't the nice cousin, he placed that all on Jace who would be more than happy for his family to hug and kiss him. It disgusted him. He then clicked his fingers, his gaze now snapping to the bartender after he let go of Tristan and he asked for a refill and a bag of ice for Tristan for her possible sore wrist.
unsorted
Niklaus Watson
Handler :
Annie
Blood Status :
Unknown
Niklaus Watson

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:36 pm

Tris let a snarl rip out through her throat. She struggled against niklaus, but of course he was stronger than her. He finally let her go and she growled at him, her eyes glowing with rage, she was still in hunt, kill, rip to shreds mode, even if those guys were now long gone and six feet under ground. "Next time you do that, ill rip you apart, niklaus watson" she said using his full name to show she was serious about her theres. She took the ice pack and put it on her wrist "I guess I should thank you for handling those guys. So thank you"
pride
Tristan Lycanthe
Handler :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Tristan Lycanthe

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Watson Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:51 pm

Niklaus smirked and leaned behind him, lightly running his hands over his back and even then he could feel the bumpy scars that were on his skin. "Many have tried, Tristan. If you tried, I'd be more proud than angry." He pointed out and nodded in thanks at the refill before tensing at the thanks. He did many jobs that required a thanks but he got them because he killed someone. It caused him to hate the word. "She's my family too. I had to. It would stop you from getting killed too." He loved his family, but he refused to say it.
unsorted
Niklaus Watson
Handler :
Annie
Blood Status :
Unknown
Niklaus Watson

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:01 pm

Tristan giggled softly at his words "I know many have tried and failed to fight you, niko. But I think I would be one of the very few to succeed. You have to remember, you are the one that taught me to fight. Or do you think you didnt do a good job? That you failed as a teacher?" She asked teasing him a bit before sipping more of her drink. She looks at him as he spoke his next words "I know this. And even though you hate to admit it, you love us. And we love you too, niklaus"
pride
Tristan Lycanthe
Handler :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Tristan Lycanthe

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Watson Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:23 pm

Niklaus smirked slowly and raised his eyebrow as he looked at Tristan. "I held back on training you. I cannot teach my students all of my tricks. No one can defeat me so do not be so foolish in thinking you can. You are only young." He berated, having been the same when he was her age but he surpassed his teachers through training, not boasting. The talk of how he felt about his family caused him to shift in his seat, having always felt emotionless. He knew he did but he never felt it. It was just logical that he loved them.
unsorted
Niklaus Watson
Handler :
Annie
Blood Status :
Unknown
Niklaus Watson

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:33 pm

Tris wrinkled her nose at his words and scoffed "im a good fighter. One of the best of my age in our pack, niko. I can hold my own and deliver pain in others." She said never taking her gaze off of him. She sighed a bit and looked at him. She hated how niko was always so distant. She wished he was a bit more like jace and was closer to her and kira and the rest of the family. She stood up and smoothed out her leather jacket "you coming home for dinner? Moms making lasagna. You love lasagna"
pride
Tristan Lycanthe
Handler :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Tristan Lycanthe

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Watson Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:37 pm

Niklaus hid the slight hint of a smile at his half cousin, impressed by her personal confidence but he shook his head. "You may beat others but you can't defeat the watson brothers, especially me." He did not mind that he was arrogant, he simply stated the truth despite how blunt. He knew his cousins wanted him to be like Jace and Benji but he couldn't help it. He just felt nothing. "I've got a contarct to sort out but ill be there before hand. Like fuck am i letting my mother cook for us again." Not hiding his distaste about his mother.
unsorted
Niklaus Watson
Handler :
Annie
Blood Status :
Unknown
Niklaus Watson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top