SEPT. 2025
THE STAFF TEAM
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:03 am
Credits
Ties of Magic was created by Katie. Site graphics were created by Xaria. Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY Forum plots and characters belong to the members. The Harry Potter universe belongs to J.K. Rowling. No copyright infringement intended.
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Just Friends Hanging Out ( Dysmas and Maddie ) ( Language )

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just Friends Hanging Out ( Dysmas and Maddie ) ( Language ) Empty Just Friends Hanging Out ( Dysmas and Maddie ) ( Language )

Post by Madison Shaw Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:35 am

Madison had been pissed at her sister, for barging in on her, since she knew that someone should not barge in on somebody. Although at times she had thought her sister had a meaning for it as she walked through London looking at the building. Since she knew she had to apologize to Dysmas for how her siblings were, and she had liked having Dysmas being her friend, despite the event they did, he still seemed like a nice kid as Maddie resumed walking looking in her phone. Then soon looking at her stomach which had been acting strange lately, but Madison was just letting it go.

Leaving her to look at her outfit which was a black tank top with a cross on it, a pair of ripped jeans shorts, a pair of blue converse, glasses which she had on pinned to her tank top. . She also had music in listening to Bastille song Flaws and looking down at her phone and texting, and soon she looked around and had felt thirsty, and she soon went over to the closet Starbucks to get a mocha as she soon got it, and paid for it.

Resulting in Madison going to find a bench hoping her friend would show up, since she wanted to actually hang out with him like normal friends did as she looked a her phone.
pride
Madison Shaw
Handler :
Katie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Fifth Year
Student
gif/image :
Just Friends Hanging Out ( Dysmas and Maddie ) ( Language ) B66620007c342d76c461d0fbea772817
Madison Shaw

Back to top Go down

Just Friends Hanging Out ( Dysmas and Maddie ) ( Language ) Empty Re: Just Friends Hanging Out ( Dysmas and Maddie ) ( Language )

Post by Dysmas Feofan Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:24 pm

Dysmas was walking around trying to find his way into Muggle London; it had been a while since he was there as the last time he was willingly there was when he was running away from the orphanage he was in for most of his life so far. He had been invited by Maddie to just hang out around the city which seemed like a good idea to him; he needed to get off of the wizarding streets anyway as knife fights were becoming pretty frequent that week. Looking around, he finally found his way into London and proceeded to stroll through the city. Spying Maddie sitting at bench, he walked up towards her, "Hello," Dysmas greeted giving a small wave.
wrath
Dysmas Feofan
Handler :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Unknown
School :
hogwarts
Year :
6th year
student
gif/image :
Just Friends Hanging Out ( Dysmas and Maddie ) ( Language ) Tumblr_mrkvpiIfwP1r8w79ro2_250
Dysmas Feofan

Back to top Go down

Just Friends Hanging Out ( Dysmas and Maddie ) ( Language ) Empty Re: Just Friends Hanging Out ( Dysmas and Maddie ) ( Language )

Post by Madison Shaw Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:56 am

Madison had been looking at her phone not really paying attention, and had been looking at her social media. Soon looking as she drank her drink, and she looked around. The muggle world had been always nice in her mind, and all the stores she shopped at for her fashion had been in the muggle world, and she loved seeing the people. Despite her evil attitude, she had not hated muggles or anything. She had always been accepting of them since day one since she was brought up to do that. Then soon Madison had wondered, and soon looked and saw Dysmas which caused her to let out a smile at the sight of him.

Since she seriously loved the guy, despite them only being friends. She had wondered if it was possible to love your friends way more than friends, and soon she looked, and said. " Hey I promise were just hanging out. ". Since she had already done it with him, and she had been feeling rather weird, but then again stress was common in her family. Soon looking, and she said. " I may have gotten Starbucks while I was waiting. " she joked which she had done.

" How is your day going? " asked Madison.
pride
Madison Shaw
Handler :
Katie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Fifth Year
Student
gif/image :
Just Friends Hanging Out ( Dysmas and Maddie ) ( Language ) B66620007c342d76c461d0fbea772817
Madison Shaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dysmas Feofan Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:21 pm

In his opinion, things had changed quite a bit since he had been in the Muggle world. The last time he was there, it was around the time he had gotten his letter to Hogwarts which he couldn't really believe was five years ago. That fact felt quite surreal to him if he had to be honest as it's almost feels as though he's been living on the streets there his whole life. "There is a lot of people around here anyway, so I'm sure they wouldn't want to witness, um, what happened last time," he said with a small smile. "Yeah, I see. I'm doing good, I guess."
wrath
Dysmas Feofan
Handler :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Unknown
School :
hogwarts
Year :
6th year
student
gif/image :
Just Friends Hanging Out ( Dysmas and Maddie ) ( Language ) Tumblr_mrkvpiIfwP1r8w79ro2_250
Dysmas Feofan

Back to top Go down

Post by Madison Shaw Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:40 am

Madison had been enjoying the company of Dysmas, and she soon smiled, and she said. " I know that, even if we did something like that, I would just go to hotel room. I am not that gross, and plus I really have no interest in sex right now and haven't since we had it in my room, due to the embarrassment my family caused. " she smiled. Then soon she looked, and she said. " If we ever dated, that would be the next time we did it, I just want to have friend time, like going to see movies, shopping, just normal friend stuff with an amazing guy. " said Madison shaking her head which was true.

" You have to give me fucking credit okay, since your the last person I slept with, and that was about a month ago, and that generally doesn't happen since I generally sleep with five or six guys in a month, but this is a record for not sleeping with men. " said Madison. Since she had been wanting to find herself a boyfriend so she would have the ground to make sure she studies for her OWLS, and she soon looked and said. " All I really fucking want is to be with someone who can keep me grounded, and not have me feel so desprate, and treat me with respect. Since there are times were I want to be like my sister and being grounded. " said Madison.

All she wanted was a relationship that was serious for her Hogwarts years, and she soon looked, and she said. " I also want to find a common ground if you know what I mean. " said Madison with a small smile. Then soon she looked, and she said. " Same here, and if I can be honest, I have been feeling a little weird lately, but it is probably just nerves since I tend to get very insecure at times. " sighed Madison. Since she only hoped it was just stress.

" You know I think any girl who dates you will be lucky. " smiled Madison, trying to be a good friend, even though she hoped other girls didn't like him since she wanted to be able to find someone who she felt a connection with.
pride
Madison Shaw
Handler :
Katie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Fifth Year
Student
gif/image :
Madison Shaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dysmas Feofan Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:38 am

"Hotel rooms? Isn't that where prostitutes tend to go?" he wondered after hearing that part. "People beside the room would probably even hear it, so..." Dysmas had to make sure she would understand that point; after all, they'e not allowed to use magic outside of school until they're 17 which would mean being unable to use silencing charms. Dysmas raised an eyebrow as he heard Maddie act rather stubborn to a small comment he had made. "Are you okay..? I wasn't even saying anything about all of those sleeping around rumors you had..." What even was with her? Did someone screw up on her Starbucks order last week? He began to feel relieved once she seemed to have calmed down in his opinion. "Really..? I honestly don't really know anything about dating and stuff."
wrath
Dysmas Feofan
Handler :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Unknown
School :
hogwarts
Year :
6th year
student
gif/image :
Dysmas Feofan

Back to top Go down

Post by Madison Shaw Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:42 am

Madison looked at Dysmas and wondered, and she said. " Yes but I have no intentions on going anywhere, I just want to hang out. " said Madison even though she was feeling a little weird, but then again her time for her period was due where she tended to get cramps. Which had been common for most women, and soon she looked and she wondered about it. " I know, and as I said please no, since as I said I have not exactly been feeling my normal self for the past week now. " said Madison as she looked at him. Then soon she sighed, as she started to feel bad, and she soon looked and said.

" I am fine I swear, just mad at my sister for what she did. " said Madison as she crossed her arms, which was the truth, and she soon looked and she said. Then soon she began to wonder about that and trying to piece things together, and soon she soon wondered if their was other possiblities for her sick feeling, then soon she just shook her head and tried to nap herself out of it. Then soon she looked, and she said. " Well I can teach you about it like giving some knowledge I know. " said Madison.

Then soon she wondered, and began to wonder about that day, and wondered if this could all be stemming from that, soon she looked and she just hoped that these were just her normal cramps. Soon she looked, and she said. " Well you ready to go back to school. " trying to ease her mind away from her thoughts, since she was beginning to worry. Then soon she decided to look away and she went on her phone and began to look up possible pregnancy signs before a missed period.

Hoping no one would see her.
pride
Madison Shaw
Handler :
Katie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Fifth Year
Student
gif/image :
Madison Shaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top