SEPT. 2025
THE STAFF TEAM
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:03 am
Credits
Ties of Magic was created by Katie. Site graphics were created by Xaria. Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY Forum plots and characters belong to the members. The Harry Potter universe belongs to J.K. Rowling. No copyright infringement intended.
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A message from the kingdom (Desmond)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A message from the kingdom (Desmond)  - Page 2 Empty Re: A message from the kingdom (Desmond)

Post by Desmond Barnes Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:09 pm

Desmond was about to address her when she said she was thirsty, his eyes widening and he had to think quickly of what he needed to do. However, when her fangs scraped his neck, he closed his eyes at the blissful sensation of her being so close and then the feeling came. As she bit down onto his neck, his hands grasped her waist and he pulled her flush against her. "Mare, stop! Stop drinking!" He called out to her after a few moments and he knew he would have to physically stop her soon but he kept trying. "Baby doll, you need to snap out of it." He said, his brooklyn accent coming in strong as the 1940's nickname slipped out of his mouth. He then sped towards a wall, slamming her against it to shock her out of biting him and once he had, he gripped her jaw forcing her to look him in the eyes. "Baby doll, breathe...Focus on the sound of my voice.." Desmond pleaded, resting his nose against hers.
unsorted
Desmond Barnes
Handler :
Annie
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Desmond Barnes

Back to top Go down

A message from the kingdom (Desmond)  - Page 2 Empty Re: A message from the kingdom (Desmond)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:14 pm

Mare didn't stop not till she was slammed into the wall gasping she looked at him her mouth opened slightly as she looked at him. Slowly her eyes returned to normal and she whimpered staring at the blood on his neck. "I...I hurt you" She whispered softly reaching forward and touching it "I hurt you...I'm so so sorry" She quickly kissed over the wound as if that would do something. "I hurt you...I could have almost killed you" She whispered softly and slowly the lights began to flicker "I'm so so sorry" She let out another whimper her lips pressed once more the wound on his neck. "I don't even know what I was thinking....I...was just so...so thirsty....and you...you smelled so good" She reached up and touched the corner of her mouth. "I was just so thirsty...I'm sorry" She let out a whimper once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Desmond Barnes Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:19 pm

Desmond couldn't help but smile, cupping her cheek and he kept his body against hers to ensure she didn't snap back into that frame of mind and attack another person. He know he shouldn't be happy but the feeling of her lips on his neck wound gave him shivers. "You wouldn't of been able to kill me but the concern is adorable." He teased her, making light of the situation and he stroked her cheek with his thumb, refusing to break eye contact. "You have better control than I did. I'm proud of you, Mare and I'm glad you think I smelled good." He said, his eyes hooded as he stared down at her, wanting to kiss her again and again until their lips were bruised. "Are you still thirsty? I can get you a blood bag this time?" He knew how long the hunger lasted for and lifted her up into his arms, forcing her legs around his waist and walked like a normal human up the stairs back to his room. "I have blood bags in here ready for you. I guess in your haze you completely forgot to take in your surroundings." Desmond couldn't help but tease her, stroking her cheeks as he walked her back to his room.
unsorted
Desmond Barnes
Handler :
Annie
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Desmond Barnes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:24 pm

Mare listened to him and buried her face against his shoulder. "I'm thirsty still yes" She whispered softly and allowed him to lift her up wrapping her legs tightly around him. Once back to his room she blushed slightly "I wasn't really thinking..I was just so thirsty then that women..." She gapsed and covered her mouth. "I killed her" she whimpered out "I killed someone...Desmond...I...I" She whimpered and gripped onto him tighter a sob reaching its way out of her mouth. "I killed someone..I can't believe I just killed a person...a human..she might have had children for all I know" She whimpered shaking slightly as she clung to her brother tightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Desmond Barnes Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:35 pm

Desmond laid her down upon the bed, following her straight away with her legs still around his waist and he held her, reaching backwards for a bag of blood. "Drink up." He told her, stroking her hair away from her face and he closed his eyes at the mention of the woman. He let her ramble and sob before tightening his grip on her body, staring down at her. "She was new in town so I did a check. She moved from a bad relationship, no family, no friends. You won't cause any trouble." He promised her, making a note to remove the body as soon as possible to avoid any emotional breakdowns that Mare might experience. He then sighed, resting his chin on the top of her head. "I told you what comes with being a vampire. It'll be difficult but I'll be with you every step of the way, baby doll."
unsorted
Desmond Barnes
Handler :
Annie
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Desmond Barnes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:39 pm

Listening to him she nodded slowly and took the blood from his hands and drank up. She sighed softly once she was done and burried her face in his neck. "You aren't mad at me for killing her?" She asked raising an eyebrow. Slowly she sat up looking down at him, she looked at him a small smile on her face. Something flashed in the back of her mind...something she swore could have been him, kissing her once she had been bitten. Her eyes lowered to his lips for about three seconds. Shaking her head mentally she swore at herself that it must have just been a hallucination. Hearing him talk she smiled slightly, "I know you will..you've always been by my side" She whispered looking at him with a small, kind smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Desmond Barnes Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:58 pm

Desmond watched her drink, smiling ever so gently and he rested his head into the pillow, waiting for her to be done. He then stroked at her hair, trying to think of what else he could do to help. "I could never be mad at you, Mare. You should know that." He told her, disbelief in his tone as he closed his eyes to relax into his bed. He didn't notice the flicker to his lips and he simply moved closer to her, basking in the coldness that her skin now provided. It actually felt normal to him instead of the blazing heat. "I promised you that I will and I'm keeping it, no matter what." He said firmly, opening a single eye to stare down at her with a smile.
unsorted
Desmond Barnes
Handler :
Annie
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Desmond Barnes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:04 pm

Staring down at him she smiled and leaned into his hand. Had she dreamt of the kiss? She stared at him, sure she heard whisperes of how the girls find him hot and they talk about trying to date him all the time. Mare couldn't even deny that he looked hot, but did she really like him that much? Maybe she did...she must have if she had dreamt that up. Listening to him she smiled slightly and touched his cheek and even though she knew both of them were freezing cold to herself she felt warm as she touched him. Leaning down slightly she kissed his forehead. "Thank you Desmond." She whispered against his ear softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Desmond Barnes Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:48 pm

Desmond smiled and he leaned into her hands, thankful they were now the same temperature. He found himself knowing that even if she found a husband, found someone she could love, that he would still hold the fact that he was the one who changed her. He took a bag for himself, inspecting the blood type before flashing to his desk and pouring some of the blood into a whiskey glass and pouring some whiskey into it. "I'd ask you if you want some but a princess should only drink wine." He teased her and did a quick text to a friend to remove the body downstairs and clear up the mess across the road, making it look like she's not dead.
unsorted
Desmond Barnes
Handler :
Annie
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Desmond Barnes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:41 pm

Watching him get up she rolled her eyes. "A princess is to only drink wine yes" She slowly stood up walking to him. Slowly grabbing the glass from his hand she smirked. "But a queen can drink anything she wishes" She smirked and took a sip before handing the glass back to her. "You're the one that always says I'm a queen so why shouldn't I act like one" She giggled softly and leaned up kissing his cheek. She then wandered back and tied her hair up as she walked. "I should go get changed seeing as I've been wearing the same thing for a few days" She explained and looked back at him "Meaning since I am far to lazy to go back to my bedroom that you have to turn around and let me get changed, oh and I'm stealing your clothes" She spoke and before allowing him the chance to complain she had already begun to remove her currently clothing and look for some of his.

Once finding some clothes she slipped them over her body which was just one of his shirts a long sleeve and a pair of shorts. Nodding at herself she spun back around "You can look now" She told him picking up her ring that she had taken off well getting changed. "If you needed my ring for something by the way...you could asked" She told him smirking slightly "You put it on the wrong hand Desmond it goes on my right, not my left. You put wedding rings on your left hand which is the hand you had put it on" She teased him softly before kissing his cheek. "I don't have to wear a wedding ring just yet" She smirked at her brother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Desmond Barnes Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:04 am

Desmond beamed with pride at her smart-ass comments and he leaned down, allowing her to kiss his cheek. "Apologises, your majesty." He teased before his eyes widened at her words, spinning around so fast it made him dizzy. "You know you could've just used your vampire speed.." He pointed out, raising his eyebrow even if she couldn't see it and he downed the rest of his drink, the blood tingling his tongue as it mixed with the alcohol. He turned around slowly, smiling at the fact his clothes may as well be dresses on her and he blushed ever so slightly at the mention of the ring. "Forgive me, but I couldn't exactly ask a sleeping girl now could I? I'm good at many things but reading your mind is definitely not one of them when you're asleep. Also, that ring will allow you to walk into the sun. You must keep it on at all times. As you're a newborn, the sun will feel uncomfortable but it won't hurt." Desmond explained, touching his dog tags as a sign that these were his totem.
unsorted
Desmond Barnes
Handler :
Annie
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Desmond Barnes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:08 pm

Mare smiled at him and rolled her eyes. "Ya if I tried to use the speed thing I'd end up smashing into a wall knowing me" she laughed softly as she shook her head. "Eh could have told me before hand" She smiled and nodded. Seeing him touch the dog tags made her walk forward and smile nodding. "I figured, it's not like you ever take them off" She whispered and picked one of them up looking at it. "Ya I know about the whole sun thing, it sucks but eh least I never took the ring off anyway" She laughed softly and ran her hand through her hair. "Thank you...for turning me I mean" She smiled and cupped his cheek "I'm glad you did" She let her hand fall from his face a small smile on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top